Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Back..and it took me long enough!

So I have decided after a long absence due to personal circumstances, I really want to blog again! I hope everyone that reads this will keep the look out for my new and regular posts. Starting on the right foot for the new year, except for this darn cold that won't go away!

Hope all is well in the blogging world. I have some fabulous items, reviews and post ideas coming up. As for this quick post, I wanted to show you what I just bought. It's handmade, and SUPER AFFORDABLE (even though she ships from across the pond) from a very sweet girl I met through my blog, Amy (aka GlamourRouge).

Here is what I ordered-




I just adore the refreshing soft mint color. It won't stop snowing here on the East coast, and seeing single digits on the thermometer has given me a case of the winter blues. I say, bring on fun spring colors and accessories!

Check out her Etsy store. It has some super cute stuff. I got this shipped to the U.S for only like $20!

GlamourRouge Etsy 

Disclaimer: Since I haven't posted in a while I just wanted to go over that I am not affiliated with the store or the lovely girl that makes these things in any way, just a simple shout out because she is sweet!

See you all soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

glamour rouge said...

This minty green will look fab against your golden locks! :) xxx