Friday, April 13, 2012

Back Again!

I gleaned some very exciting (and beautiful) things for my closet while I was away! 


Hello Everyone!

I have decided to keep up with my blog after a long hiatus. I have since finished fashion school, moved to the lovely Rittenhouse area of Philadelphia, obtained a job as a personal stylist for a luxury department store, and now am working as a full-time freelance stylist as well as employed as the Philadelphia "Fashion News" Examiner for Examiner.com! My first article, on spring and summer fashion trends, has been published and you can find my writing through this link if you are interested.

Sharp white pleats in this dreamy, soft silhouette Alice and Olivia make me wistful, and excited, for warmer weather

I will translate all my articles to some very interesting posts on here and I am thrilled to share all of the exciting happenings I have experienced in my career in the fashion and beauty world thus far!



More fashionable gleaning ahead!


-xo

No comments: