Monday, April 26, 2010

Mmmm..White Watches: My Belated Easter Gift!

I was beyond excited when I got a little gift today in the mail. I have been drooling over a white watch for summer, but torn because I didn't want to spend a ton on it (Chanel J12..I still love you..but I don't know if you are a classic for me yet. Also I can't afford you right now. lol ) I also am not really one that wants like tons of bling, crystals or color on it besides the white, so I had a hard time finding one I liked.

Until I tried on the Michael Kors Ceramic one! I fell in love and bought it with the money the Easter Bunny left in an egg in my basket. It came today and I am so excited, it is lovely! Sorry if the pictures aren't the best. Couldn't find my camera quick enough to handle my excitement so I snapped em with crapola cell phone camera again.

Pretty Leather-ish Case






I like it so much that it is falling off my wrist (didn't take links out yet), but I am so excited I am wearing it anyway. It's abusing my Macbook by clanging it with every letter I type..lol This will not leave my wrist all of summer, I know it.




What is your favorite jewelry piece for spring/summer?

xoxo

p.s Thanks for all the love and some new award tags from some of my favorite ladies! It means so much to me you have no idea. Every comment and award really makes me so happy. I will be doing a tag to thank you next. Thanks so much girls! Love you all!

16 comments:

Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

I like your new watch. :) My favorite jewelry pieces for spring/summer are bangles and bracelets. I don't like noisy ones though that clang. Lately I've been wearing a lot of larger/wider bracelets with interesting designs or color.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a gorgeous watch, you really pull off the big watches well for being such a tiny little thing! Hope you had a fab weekend! xox

Nora said...

I've wanted the Chanel J12 for quite a while now and haven't seen anything nice that looked kinda similar to it (to get in the meantime haha)but this is goooorgeous!! <3

Kasia said...

I love watches, they are so in this season! :) Yours is very nice!

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Your watch is absolutely stunning doll!!!Love white watches for summer!!!Really lovely!Such a great gift!

North East Chic! said...

gorgeous! What size is this? I've been debating between getting the MK ceramic, a Toywatch (but since it's plastermic I probably won't go with this one) and a white ceramic by Swiss Legend, which looks quite a bit like the J12. I just can't decide....

Lorraine (luhreyn) said...

I love the watch! :) very cute

Brittany & Cassie said...

huummmmmm.... my fav jewelry piece for spring/summer is a white gold ring with a precious flower (L)(L)

your blog is amaaazing !

xoxo, cassie!

vi said...

i love it!!!!!!!

Princess Freckles said...

LOVE the watch! I bought a white one too for summer and I wear it almost everyday! You will adore this!

So, after your post on the neverfull LV bag, I've decided to save up and buy one! Now I just have to decided which pattern I like. Thanks for the tip! :)

sibelle said...

i love it!

Couture said...

So pretty!

Logan said...

@North East Chic This is the smaller of the two ceramic watches by Michael Kors.I don't have super small wrists or anything I don't think but the larger one was ridiculous looking on my arm. The smaller is still large without being too much. I was considering the Toy Watch to, and I first didn't like it because it was faux-ceramic as well as most of them were HUGE on my wrist and looked a bit silly. Some of them are cute though, I would go and try them on your wrist and see what you think. I think they look different on everyone.

Thanks for the compliments ladies. I miss my potential J12, but really..if I was going to spend that money on something, it would be diamonds or a Birkin! I got the links removed and now it's even cuter! xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :D
I have the Chanel J12 that I plan on having resized so that I can wear it daily ^^ it'll be my summer timepiece!

- Kay - said...

Hey thanks for following my blog! I really enjoy reading your posts, and am starting to work on mine once again. I love this watch! I'd have to say my favorite jewelry for spring/summer has to be david yurman bracelets!

MsHark said...

LOVE. I've been lusting after white watches for months! I saw the Chanel one in person yesterday and its just ridiculously gorgeous but so darn expensive! I'd been eyeing the MK one! pretty!!

steph