Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Exciting Beauty News: Rodarte and MAC!

I can take or leave MAC at times, but I must say they often come up with some brilliant ideas. Some news broke today, through Women's Wear Daily, that MAC will be doing a collaboration with Rodarte for a collection available later in the year. Wahoo..I LOVE Rodarte!

"Due in September, the line is inspired by Rodarte’s fall 2010 show and is expected to be available in all MAC doors globally. MAC has provided makeup artistry support to Rodarte’s runway shows since 2006, including today’s show.(wwd.com)" 


I am pretty excited for this collection, even though it is far away. Rodarte is perhaps not what you would wear on an everyday basis, but I see the clothing as creative and beautiful. I hope that will translate to the makeup as well! No further info was given on the collection but I have a few pictures from the show to show to get the idea of the collection it will be based upon. 









I usually don't like using others pictures, but here is the link to take a look (its also a great site I read daily, you should check it out!) http://jezebel.com/5473184//gallery/gallery/7


xoxo



No comments: