Thursday, February 25, 2010

February Favorites:Part I-Fashion Edition

I love reading and watching everyone's monthly favorites on blogs and youtube, so I decided that I was going to do one of my own. It is in two parts, the first one being fashion and the second is beauty.

Some of these things are often just perennial favorites and would show up in a favorites post every month, but I will try and include some unique things each month that I am particularly excited about. Hope everyone had a good February!


The two handbags I have worn the most this month are both by Louis Vuitton and in the Speedy 30 shape and size:

*Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30-I found this an unexpected favorite this month, as I usually only use this cream and blue bag in the summer. But I found it looked chic and fresh with all the very dark skinny jeans and navy that I wore this month (and all winter), and added a little pop of lightness to those outfits. Very cute. 

*Louis Vuitton Epi Black Speedy 30-a staple and most used purse this winter for me. It goes with everything and the leather is beautiful! 

*Tory Burch Reva Flats-these are an all-time fav and I have them in several colors. I love them. They are comfy and go with everything. These are a snakeskin print grey color that looked lovely with charcoal and navy this month. I love my Reva's! 

*Cartier Watch-makes everything look better. I love this every month!

*Juicy Couture Down Dog Couture Yoga Jacket-I am loving the new line of yoga-wear by Juicy entitled "Down Dog Couture." This is a simple jacket in light sweatshirt material with the signature "J" zipper pull. I love how much stretch is in the fabric, it makes it *so* comfy, and the longer length is wonderful when paired with yoga pants or leggings. I have it in black and grey and hope they come out with more colors soon! 


Not the best on the hanger..but it is super cute in real life! 


And finally my last favorite, which wouldn't fit in the last picture. Most likely the most worn item of the month for me. 



My Burberry rain boots! These have been a complete savior for the slushy-grossness that is Northeastern U.S. streets this month. I recently got a pair of plain black Hunter ones, but have not gotten to wear them. A review is in the future for those. Does anyone have any? Do you like them?

What are your February favorites?!

xoxo

11 comments:

Froso M. said...

I can't talk about a month's favorites, I love different things every single day, but I love your ones. The LV Speedy is my all time favorite, i have the size 40 (I love big bags) and it still remains my fav. Also, lady, I have no words for the shoe choices! I want your ballerinas in leopard print!

Laura Gálvez said...

¡Me encantan las Burberry rain boots!

Un Besito,, Lauura's Place.

Irene Blushing Loves said...

I looove your rain boots and your bags!!!Thank you sooo much for your lovely words!!You definitely made my day!!Keep the nice work I'll be reading you!!!

Amy V said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment you left on my blog. I love reading yours! have a great day!!

the midnight bloom said...

love the gum boots!!

xx

www.themidnightbloom.blogspot.com

Ms Polevsh said...

I love those bags!!

http://www.speakprada.blogspot.com/

glamour rouge said...

Love your bags :) x

Nora said...

I love your handbags they're so cute!

Couture said...

The Speedy in black is so beautiful!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

Fashionable Affair said...

Love. Love. Love. Your. Favorites.

North East Chic! said...

loving your blog! I have 2 LV Speedy 35's! Such a classic bag.
So jealous of your TB stingray Reva's! I have them in the basic black and they are such a staple!
I also live in the Northeast and have been wearing my Hunter wellies in glossy black ALOT this week! Super comfy, and I found that I wore them more than my Burberry rain boots so I sold the Burberry's on ebay! I think you'll love them!