Wednesday, March 24, 2010

POTD: Purse of the Day and Other Loves : )

Today's POTD (since I have a slight obsession with purses) was my Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Ebene. It is the middle size of the three Neverfull sizes available, and I got it for my birthday a couple years back before it was available in the states on a family trip to Maui. As sad as I was to have it widely available now everywhere, I still love it. It's cute and easy with jeans and brown and it fit's so much of my stuff in it. I also like it better than the big size, which I have in the Monogram Canvas, but it really so big it is more for travel than anything else, at least on me. It went nicely with my super casual outfit today consisting of my dark skinny jeans and brown boyfriend cardi. Loves it!




I also wore these shoes with it, to give the outfit a bit of shine and interest. They are by Burberry and are super cute on.



The other love of the day was my nail polish. Excuse the not-so-fab picture, but it is a really fabulous color on! It's by OPI and called OPI on Collins Ave, and its a lovely bright (not neon though) coral, which looks so fresh and summery to me. I tested it out on my hands and am so getting my next pedicure with it. I can't wait!



I would also like to thank Sarah from Sarah Soda for giving me another lovely award. I have been having a rough week, and all your love has made me feel so much better. She has such a nice blog, you need to go check it out. I was drooling at all the cute Lush stuff she just got. I need that yellow egg gift for Easter! Thanks again Sarah, love ya girl!


Did you guys have any loves of the day from your outfit today?

I joined Bloglovin today too! Does anyone belong? You can follow my blog there too!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

xoxo

16 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Your post is soo lovely!!!Love the bag and the gold ballarinas!!!

Unknown said...

Love the Burberry flats! XD I have a pair of gold shoes that I haven't worn because I'm not sure what to match with (besides black). Maybe you could help me out with outfit pictures? ;P

Marie said...

I love everything LV!:D

Congratulations on your award!:D


http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

glamour rouge said...

Love that bag! ;)
xxx

Froso M. said...

All day long I was wearing a tracksuit, so my outfit today was a bit boring. Congratulations on the award, oooooh, and those Burberry flats make me dream of spring shoes... Kisses darling!

Unknown said...

SO jealous of that LV purse! :D congrats on the award!!!! I'm in love with those flats too.


ps. visit my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Princess Freckles said...

I'm a little obsessed with your LV bag! I've only ever seen the huge version, but I really like the medium size. Hmmm. I may need that.

As far as "veuve and Cheeseburgers" goes, please let me know if you're ever in Michigan, because that sounds like the best dinner ever! Cheeseburgers are probably my favorite indulgence foodwise, and who doesn't love some veuve?

Life At Victoria House said...

That bag is STUNNING :) want one!!!
Also thankyou so much for the lovely comment. Your description sounds exactly like how i used to be!
But to narrow it down...which one would you get out of the three??
Bargain savers :) xox

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love that nail polish colour! i have a huge obsession with nail polishes :P

daisyintheair.blogspot.com

VivaLaVeronica said...

Very cute neverfull girl! and what you wore it with sounds perfecttt

VaidaG said...

I wore nail polish like this in winter. Definetly a mood picker-up :)
I missed flats so much, there's still a mess outside where i live, so i'll have to wait another month... Yours are adorable...:)

Lipstick on the cup said...

Your bag and ballerinas are gorgeous :) Congrats on the award :)

vi said...

oooh, i love LV! soo classic. that sounds like a great outfit with the brown boyfriend cardigan, very relaxed chic. our shoes are really cute as well, i love your style a lot. =)

that's a cute nail polish color, i'm going to try and find it .. haha, thanks for enabling me! i love coral but some of them are just TOO bright, you know? they hurt my eyes a little, the one you have is just perfect. <3

Kim Axani said...

Aww, I love flats with a nice big LV .. looks so casual and chic. Great post x0x

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love the LV! today I love my platform booties! xoxo

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

congrats on the award sweetie :)
& I love that bag!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx