Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome To My Blog Everyone!





..and by everyone, I mean me, myself, and I...and my mom (HI MOM!) My name is Logan and I am a fashion student, finishing up going to school this year with a degree in fashion and retail management.(I also went to school for a psych degree earlier but went to art school instead of med school afterwards) I love all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle related, and I wanted to create a blog highlighting some of my loves, lusts and must-haves! I did this mostly to have a record of my writing, reviewing and organizing ability to cite on a resume or for personal use in the fashion arena later down the line. I don't expect many people to find let alone follow this blog...but I welcome anyone who stumbles upon this to hopefully enjoy! Cheers everyone!

No comments: